1. Coconut Oil Deodorant
6 Tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 glass heating pop
1/4 glass arrowroot or natural cornstarch
Basic oils (discretionary)
1. Blend arrowroot and heating pop in a medium measured bowl.
2. Include coconut oil, at that point squash with a fork until the point when all around blended.
3. Include basic oil if wanted.
4. Store in little glass jolt.
2. Shea Butter Deodorant Stick
2 sections unadulterated shea margarine
1 section heating pop
A couple of drops of tea tree oil (other basic oil)
1. Warmth the shea spread utilizing the microwave or a twofold kettle to mellow it.
2. Blend it with alternate fixings.
3. Place the blend into a vacant stick implement.
4. Apply delicately to underarms.
3. Shea Butter Deodorant Cream
1 section preparing pop
1 section unadulterated shea spread
1 section natural coconut oil
A couple of drops of tea tree oil or other basic oil
1. Warmth the shea utilizing a twofold heater or microwave to mollify it.
2. Join it with alternate fixings.
3. Store in a secured glass bump.
4. Apply utilizing your fingertips.